Thursday, May 29, 2008

Old Friends and New Friends

Yesterday we had a visit from one of my best buds from High School, Heather and her beautiful daughter Lily. Next time we see them, they will be visiting us in Louisiana!

Heather and I have been friends since we were paired as Science lab partners in our 9th grade Science class. Its hard to believe that its been almost 19 years since then!!! Nineteen years????? NINETEEN YEARS!! Okay now I feel old.

Here we are:

Max instantly fell in love with Lily. He was heart broken when she told him he couldn't go to her Birthday Party. Lily is about 8 months younger than Max, but taller!Lily was more interested in Jimmy. He impressed her with his hunting skills. The catch of the day? Big Fat Frog. I hope that they have frogs like this in Louisiana!

Here is our whole crew:

I'll Miss you Lady!

No comments: