Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Updates and tidbits



Life is good. We are all so happy here. Its the Family routines that I missed the most, just the little things that used to happen every night. Now we are finding new ones and we are all just so happy in them. After Dinner Jim works in the yard, the kids ride their bikes and I walk with the neighbor ladies (really they power walk and I huff and puff and try to keep up.) We are loving it.




Here are Alex and Jimmy on their bikes:


Katie Grace is still amazed every night when Jim walks through the door, she says to him "Daddy you come home!"


Here is a shot of Katie and Max in their Monkey Jammie's from Gymbo. Aw sometimes they DO love each other!:



Moses the dawg is getting so big, we think he is somewhere around 50-55 lbs now. He is learning to walk nice on his leash, sit, leave it and to play soccer (he loves it, as any true Natale does :)




Jim got me a house warming gift: How do I spell domestic tranquility?D.Y.S.O.N House work is so much more enjoyable when you have the best tools for the job. Its so satisfying.







1 comment:

Cara S. said...

So glad that you're adjusting to your new life! I love seeing all the pictures...the ones your mom paint create visuals in my head, then they take on a whole new life when you post the actual photos.